Clean Master x86
#1 All-In-One App to Boost Speed, Save Battery & Secure Phones Against Viruses
- Category General
- License Free
- Version 5.12.7
- Size 19 MB
- Works under Android
- Language English
- Content rating Everyone
- Package name com.cleanmaster.mguard_x86
12/F, Fosun International Center Tower No. 237 Chaoyang North Road Chaoyang District, Beijing 100022 People's Republic of China
The Clean Master x86 app for Android is an application for your mobile devices that allows you to clean out all the clunk and clutter like file fragments, temp files, and other pieces of junk your devices accumulate over the months and years.
An Inside Look at the Clean Master x86 App
Did you know that the typical mobile device can work well for over a decade if you're taking care of it? Most people with mobile devices don't just get new ones because new ones are released; their old ones are actually running really slow after a year or so. This is because it's hard to clean out the clutter on tablets and smartphones. They don't have the same dumping options as personal computers. But the Clean Master x86 app for Android is like the CC Cleaner for the PC, in that it allows you to get rid of the garbage so that your mobile devices stay running fast and smooth for years to come. This is especially helpful if you're using your devices a lot. This will build up file fragments and junk and temp files and other pieces of clutter that slow your OS down to a crawl. By running the Clean Master, you're getting rid of this clutter and are operating a device that runs like it's brand new.
If you've ever used this type of device before for a regular PC, then you should be able to easily operate it for mobile. The idea is basically the same. You will instruct the app to run a sweep, and you will see all the junk it finds. Then you can simply choose to delete it. Included with this app are some cool features that will also allow you to fine-tune your device to get even more speed out of it. These measures prolong the lives of your mobile devices.
Pros and Cons of Clean Master x86
- Very easy to operate the app
- Cleans out all the useless clutter
- Allows you to fine-tune and tweak settings
- Can run multiple times to keep your device clean
- May cause devices to lag while running
- Not all junk can be deleted when found
Potentially dangerous permissions
- CAMERA: Required to be able to access the camera device.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- BATTERY_STATS: Allows an application to collect battery statistics
- BROADCAST_STICKY: Allows an application to broadcast sticky intents. These are broadcasts whose data is held by the system after being finished, so that clients can quickly retrieve that data without having to wait for the next broadcast.
- CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to change network connectivity state.
- CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- CLEAR_APP_CACHE: Allows an application to clear the caches of all installed applications on the device.
- EXPAND_STATUS_BAR: Allows an application to expand or collapse the status bar.
- GET_PACKAGE_SIZE: Allows an application to find out the space used by any package.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- INSTALL_SHORTCUT: Allows an application to install a shortcut in Launcher.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS: Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- MOUNT_UNMOUNT_FILESYSTEMS: Allows mounting and unmounting file systems for removable storage.
- PACKAGE_USAGE_STATS: Allows an application to collect component usage statistics
- RESTART_PACKAGES: This constant was deprecated in API level 8. The restartPackage(String) API is no longer supported.
- SET_ALARM: Allows an application to broadcast an Intent to set an alarm for the user.
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_SYSTEM_ALERT, shown on top of all other apps. Very few apps should use this permission; these windows are intended for system-level interaction with the user.
- UNINSTALL_SHORTCUT: This permission is no longer supported.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- WRITE_SETTINGS: Allows an application to read or write the system settings.